To all of our valued Buyers, Seller and Friends,
At Beth Rose Real Estate and Auctions, LLC we are closely monitoring developments regarding the coronavirus and are taking the necessary precautions to keep everyone safe. We take the health and safety of our employees, clients, business partners and our community very seriously.
The National Auctioneers Association has encouraged. all auction professionals to follow the health and safety guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as national and local government. This includes staying home if you are sick, avoiding social gatherings of more than 10 people, working from home when possible, and practicing good hygiene.
If you are not feeling well, please call our office to make other arrangements to get your items to you. Our office number is 419-534-6223.
CHANGES TO PERSONAL PROPERTY PICK UP
- Personal Property auctions are still thriving and we have some amazing auctions scheduled and are in the process of being inventoried.
- Scheduled pickup times have been extended to ensure we space out pick up times. Please check the auction terms to see pick up times.
- You can schedule a pickup on the link provided to you if you are the winning bidder and will be posted in the terms. If you do not use the app then you will need to be mindful and wait your turn for the next available table to be open.
- All items will be carried out to you on tables that are set up outside. Please dress accordingly for the weather. Only one person per table is allowed and tables are measured away from each other to comply with social distancing.
- My staff will be wearing gloves and masks to deliver the items to you.
- Please make sure you bring your invoice with you at your scheduled pick up. This will help the process go smoother without disruptions.
- As you all know we currently conduct online only auctions for personal property and we are grateful that this has been our business for quite some time. On site/Live Personal Property have been banned and auctioneers are subject to charges being filed if they do not comply.
We appreciate your support and your business. If there is anything we can do to help or if you know of anyone interested in having an online auction, we would appreciate the referral.
Stay safe and healthy.