Selling at Auction
The Auction Method of marketing maximizes value within 30-45 days from the execution of the auction listing agreement.
Beth Rose and her team uses their vast experience to present your property to potential buyers through an aggressive marketing campaign employing direct mail, online marketing, print media, broadcast media, signage, and personal contact as appropriate to the property and the market.
Why sell your home at auction?
Sell your property quicker
- Auctions have largely become popular because they speed up time. For example, a seller is looking to sell their waterfront home but knows that homes comparable to theirs have been sitting on the market for 2 years or more. An auction is a great solution because it speeds up the time that a property is available and a seller is able to make plans for their future, knowing they are guaranteed an offer with an auction.
High holding costs are avoided
- When a property is traditionally listed, there is no telling how long it will take to get an offer. During that time, the seller is incurring numerous costs such as taxes, utilities costs, and mortgage payments. With an auction, sellers are able to avoid high holding costs because the property is sold at auction within 30-45 days.
Value is determined
- In today’s market, it can be tough to determine the value of a given property. With that said, an auction is the best determination of value. We create the target market and maximum competition to achieve the highest price. With an auction, there is no money left on the negotiating table.
Auctions draw attention
- The greatest benefit of an auction is the market response. Whether art, cars, or real estate is being sold, buyers are addicted to auctions. When advertising starts, the phones don’t stop ringing. Real estates auctions have produced sales for many properties that were listed for 2 years without a single showing or offer. The auction is aggressively marketed to the correct target market that in turn, produces results.
Auctions freeze the market
- There is no better way to tell the market that a seller is serious about selling than to have an auction. There is a definite date of sale, which tells the buyers there is a deadline. When there are other properties traditionally listed in that area, prospective buyers have all their focus on the property up for auction. Sellers are able to capitalize from all other real estate traffic in that local market.